Awwww.

Valentines day came early for me guys!  I guess having a blog is going to benefit me in many ways.  He must have read my Valentines Day Post.   Muhahahahaha!  
Here is the front of my card.  I had to show it off because of the whole sexy nails thing.  Despite my best efforts I could not edit out the unfortunate nicknames you see displayed above. So, I guess I'm just going to have to level with you here.  Look, I had a moderate gas problem at one point during our relationship ok?  It was not severe, just moderate.  I have since been dubbed "pooter" and I cannot shake it for the life of me.  The whole "rootin" thing has to do with my snoring. Yeah, I admit it.  I am a pooter that snores, ok?  Just deal with it and let's move on.

Guess what was inside the card my dear friends.  COLD HARD CASH.  It might as well have been a box-o-polish right?  Amirite or Amirite?  I'll leave you to deal with your jealousy over my super awesome gift with a pic of my nail of the day.  Zoya Indigo.
Yeah.  My bottle showed up with no label.  Weird.  I did contact customer service about it.  I will just give you a quick tip about Zoya customer service.  If you are thinking of calling them, don't.  Instead rip up a 20 dollar bill and then punch yourself in the face.  It's really a lot more painless and there is no waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...