Say Whaaaaaat?

I got my first Illamasqua from a wonderful MUAer a few days ago.  It isn't just any Illamasqua.  It is THE Illamasqua, it is to me anyway.  I wanted this polish so badly I probably would have paid an E-bay scalper like $20 bucks for it.  Yeah. I know that's not a lot of money, because I'm BROKE fool.  Ok, not totally broke but I hate the idea of paying triple retail to some stooge on E-bay.
This is one of those rare as a hobbit, type polishes where I want it just as terribly for the name as I do for the color.  I felt so cool typing out the name while I was watermarking my photo. Propaganda...mmm I am a GANGSTA! Straight Up G from da hood yo.  Sippin' on Gin and Juice.  
Here it is in different lighting.  This is 2 coats.  Ahhhhhh, delicious U.K. exclusive polish.  I am such a jerk.  I LOVE getting polishes from other countries that you have to take drastic measures to acquire in the U.S. because I can be all, "na na na na na na, ha ha ha ha ha ha".
Here it is with matte tips.  Straight up playa pimp.  This polish is awesome yeah, but It did have some streakyness to it.  Nfu-oh 557 or 119 would be good alternatives.


In other totally unrealted news, Konad can SUCK IT.  I have completely given up on it.  I simply cannot move at the speed of light.  Not to mention I am pretty good at freehand nail art and I feel so much more bad ass doing it free hand.  So I went out and bought a huge set of awesome art brushes, which I shall use to create glorious nail art and torment and torture Konad with it until it begs for death.  Plus it just sounds WAY better to say, "I would rather do it freehand, I'm awesome" than it does to say, "I'm a looser that is too retarded to use a freaking STAMP that kids use all the time". 

 Still even more unrelated news.  St. Patricks Day is coming up folks. This may not be a big deal to you, but MY man is full blooded Irish. And I just have to do the most over the top, AWESOME, KILLER, SUPER COOL mani EVER.  I just have to!!!
 This is my first stab at it.  It's Nubar Forest with Zoya Envy tips and a white nail striper for the line.  I really like this but I can't use it for St. Patty's because I'm a dumb ass and I loved it so much I did a full mani of it and have been wearing it since yesterday.  Fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...