IT'S OVER!!!


My search for THE perfect Blue is OVER.  Done, history, old news, ended, case CLOSED.  I'm sure I'll still keep buying blue polish obsessively, but I will do so only to compare them to THIS- 
 
 LOOOOK AT EEEEEEEEET!!! 

I'm sure you're thinking, "Whatever Manatee Mama stop bullshitting us. There is no way that is a real polish. You are so full of it."  WRONG!  It IS this vibrant and glowing and bright and rich and AMAZING. It is actually BETTER than it is in these pics.  I have been trying to capture it's elusive beauty on camera for 2 freakin days!  I felt like I was stalking and trying to get a photo of freakin bigfoot or something. 

Here it is soaking up some sunshine. Unreal. UN. REAL.
Yet another photo under slightly different lighting.  Seriously, this polish is INSANE. I can only describe it as NEON Cobalt.  How is this polish even possible people? It is other worldly. 

WTF Nfu-oh?  Are you putting kryptonite in your polish?  How are you doing this?  HOW? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...